viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

My dad

With my mom, they both are the most important people in my life. I dare to say he´s still my hero and it´s almost the way I´ve seen him since I was a child. It´s like a big love and respect.
My dad is honest and responsible, he tryes always doing the things in the best way.
I respect him so much and of course love him. I´m afraid thinking about the day he wouldn´t be anymore here with me.

My dad Javier. He was born in Pereira in 1962, he is now 50 and almost all of his life he have lived in Medellin. He went to the same school which my mom went to few years later.
Then, he studied at the Sena and Pascual Bravo while he was working at Ceramica Sabaneta, now better known as Corona, and due to his good work he´s been working there since 1985.

In those first years, he began to save money so he could buy a house few years later and marry my mom. All those years were full of sacrifice to get the things they needed and wanted.
Then, my sister and I were born and while we were growing up my dad have been a great father, he always teaches us about being a better person, and he´s been a nice support for us.

Nowadays we live together, my parents, my sister and I. We are a happy family.
We eat together in the dinning room and watch TV everytime we can.
My dad has a hobbie, it´s the photography, and he has a big camera and he´s always trying to learn more about it.

I think my dad is a happy person and he feels proud about the family he has. We also feel happy to have a person like him in our lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario